Which project/s are you applying for?
Please tick the project or projects you want your application to be considered for. If applying for several projects, please rank your preferences using numbers.
1) Who are you? Please introduce yourself in a few words*
2) What are you currently doing? (Studying, working, volunteering)*
3) What are your hobbies?*
4) How would you describe your values and weaknesses?*
5) Do you already have some international or intercultural experiences?*
6) Describe your previous experiences as volunteer (organizations and programmes you have worked with)*
7) Why would you like to take part in this European Solidarity Corps project?*
8) You’d be living with 2 other volunteers in a shared house, how do you feel about that?*
9) What are your plans for the future?*
10) Anything else you’d like to share with us?
Please attach to this application your CV and a photo of yourself.
Your application will be considered only if all documents are sent correctly.